1. Territory acknowledgement
3. Stolen Sisters March
- Motion approved to spend up to $150 painting Wildfire Bakery: APPROVED
- $500 Donation to Stolen Sisters (Given to Angela Easby): APPROVED
4. Garden update.
- Our kale was eaten!
- Motion for Stephanie will take over as garden coordinator: APPROVED
- Motion to pay Stephanie $25/month: APPROVED
5. Survivors caucus
- Motion to start a survivors caucus, using WC resources
6. Name Change Survey
- Motion approved to begin distributing the survey immediately and collect results Feb 28th (later changed to March 15th to better coincide with the Panty Drive
7. Safer spaces-Discussion about Safer Spaces incident at the Red Umbrella Ball.
- Motion approved for Jess to facilitate a workshop on making events comfortable and inclusive: APPROVED
8. Summer mural workshop-Update
- Kay is meeting with WIN store to plan a big mural painting workshop this summer.
- Feedback: we would like it to be a block party with a BBQ if possible Storage cleaning party
9. Storage cleaning party date set for Thursday January 28th at 5 pm
10. Sewing Machine in storage
- Motion to sell to Daphne Shaed at market value: APPROVED